Pinewood management apologise for these terms & conditions, & would prefer there weren’t any, but realise that for ALL guests to enjoy their stay; some rules need to be in place:
- PINEWOOD IS A QUIET SITE, WITH A NO NOISE POLICY AFTER 10PM.
- When booking to stay at Pinewood; you agree to respect the property and other guests, and any damages/losses caused will have to be paid for.
- Arrival time for caravans & tents is 1pm – 7pm. Departure time is by 11am.
- Arrival time for themed accommodation is 4pm – 7pm. Departure time is by 11am.
- Sorry no arrivals after 7pm.
- Electricity is metered on a pay as you go system, with the average cost being between £1 – £4 per night. A £10 CASH deposit will be required when checking in.
- If keys are not handed in, a fee of £80 to change the locks will be charged.
- When you pay the balance; payment for the days which you originally booked will be due; regardless of whether you would like to reduce the amount of days which you would like to stay. This is because while you have secured your booking with a deposit; Pinewood was unable to book these dates with anyone else. You would not be happy if when you turned up, the management had booked someone else on your dates and informed you that you couldn’t stay for the amounts of nights which you wanted – it’s the same difference. Hope this is understandable. Whatever nights you have booked – you will have to pay for – even if you leave early (because it’s raining for example).
- Sorry, no refunds under ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. If you cancel a booking, for any reason, Pinewood does not offer refunds – however; if over 1 months’ notice has been given, and ONLY if Pinewood are able to fill all of the nights you had booked, you will be offered credit to stay on an alternative date in the same year.
- The tent size will be required at the time of booking.
- Sorry – no groups of any description, unless hiring the whole site.
- Hot Tub stays are for the exclusive, private use of the guests who have booked the accommodation with the Hot Tub only. Other guests are not permitted to use the Hot Tubs.
- Bookings will be cancelled if you have booked a Hot Tub accommodation, & there are other guests staying on site who you are with.
- No more than 2 couples or families, who are together, will be permitted. this is in the interest of noise levels, as Pinewood is a quiet site.
- Pinewood is open 365 days a year, but toilet & shower facilities will not be available 1st Nov – 31st March, so in winter Pinewood can only accommodate caravans/motorhomes with their own facilities.
- In Case of Extreme Weather – there may be times when we cannot open the site due to extreme weather, which is out of our control unfortunately. During these times you will be offered alternative dates.
- 10pm – 8am is quiet time, including music. Guests should not be able to hear you during these hours, nor should you be able to hear them.
- At 10pm, please make your way back to your accommodation, if you have joined other guests.
- At 10pm, please turn off the Hot Tub jets.
- The speed limit is 5MPH for the safety of all guests.
- Smoking is permitted in designated areas only. Please do not drop cigarette ends on the floor – disposal points are provided.
- Smoking is NOT permitted in any public areas, including toilets or themed accommodation. If found smoking in these areas, you will asked to leave the site & pay a fine of £250, to pay for costs due to lack of hire & purifying the air.
- Ball games are allowed in the designated field ONLY and not around guests accommodation.
- Only well behaved quiet dogs are permitted, and must be kept on a lead at ALL times, and walked off site. Dogs are very welcome to stay with you on the Camping Field, and in the Caravan area, as well as a select number of themed accommodation – please check before booking. To avoid up-setting other guests, who maybe do not like dogs, we do ask they are kept on a lead at all times while on site, and that they are walked off site. There is a lovely dog walk next door to the site. Please do not bring your dog along if you know it barks a lot, or it does not get on with other dogs/people, or if you do not want to walk it off site & keep it on a lead. Unfortunately guests will be asked to leave if their dog is not on a lead.
- Dogs/pets can NOT be left on their own.
- Please recycle as much as possible & do not leave your unwanted household items (chairs, air-beds, BBQ’s etc.) – prices cannot be kept low if having to spend more on disposing of these items.
- For the safety of all guests and your property, site visitors are not permitted on site, under any circumstances, although we are more than happy to personally show your family & friends around the site. Please do not arrange for guests not staying on site to join you here, to save embarrassment by everyone.
- Sorry no campfires, fire pits or open fires permitted. (Chimeneas are available to hire).
- All BBQ’s are permitted, but they must NOT touch the ground.
- Car parking for the themed accommodation/additional cars is in the parking field opposite reception. Cars can be taken close by the accommodation (after checking in), but please unload and park back in the car parking area as soon as possible to make room for others arriving.
- Please remember to hand in your key, to avoid being charged £80 for the locks to be changed.
- The management at Pinewood Park reserves the right to change the property and website at any time.
- The management also reserve the right to refuse entry to the property and instruct people to leave, if they are behaving inappropriately or disruptively. Refunds will not be issued.
PLEASE CONSIDER OTHERS AT ALL TIMES
Receive our offers and promotions in your email