‘NAME OUR NEW GLAMPING ACCOMMODATION’
We’re just finishing building a brand new Glamping Unit.
Hand crafted & the first & only in the UK.
(our own design & building work)
BUT we’re struggling to think of a name!
So we’re hoping you can help!
If we choose your suggested name; you’ll get to stay in it for FREE!
Just add your idea to this post.
And share with anyone you think may be interested!
Here’s a few ‘pointers’ to help you think of a suitable name:
* it’s a large glamping unit
* it has an industrial feel
* it is suitable for larger families, as well as couples
* the interior is very ‘wooden’!
* it has a metal roof & ceiling
* it has 2 separate mini bedrooms
* it will have a wood fired hot tub
* it will have hand crafted furniture
* it will have have a private patio/porch area
* please visit our website to see what we have named all the other Glamping accommodation: www.pinewoodpark.co.uk
*there’s a few photos with this post for a sneak peak of the new accommodation!
We look forward to your ideas!
T’s & C’s:
The winner will be chosen on Thursday the 28th of June
If we do not choose a name, we will release another competition so that we do have a winner!
If a name is duplicated, the winner will be the first person who posted the name
Obviously we need a different name to what we already have for the other Glamping accommodation
break will be for up to a family of 4, staying this season
If we do use a name for this accommodation, we may use it for future up-grades.
Our ‘Early Bookers’ enjoyed FREE Waterpark & Sealife tickets this Bank Holiday,
and due to the success of this great offer, we are repeating this for next May Day Bank Holiday weekend.
Book a 3 night Tipi, Shack or Wagon stay for May Day Weekend 2019with a low deposit of only £40
and on arrival, you’ll receive:
* up to 2 FREE child tickets for Alpamare Waterpark
* up to 2 FREE child tickets for Scarborough Sealife
* up to 2 FREE children’s gift packs on arrival
* this package saves you up to £70
If you missed out this year – make sure you don’t miss out again!
T’s & C’s:
deposits are non-refundable
tickets & gifts are issued for up to 2 children staying on site
arrival is Friday 3rd May 2019 for 3 nights
balance due 2 months before arrival
subject to availability
book by 31st May 2018
Look who we’ve teamed up with!
To try and ensure our guests get the best deals on the best attractions we have teamed up with North Yorkshire Moors Railway and any of our guests can enjoy the discounted ticket prices shown on our rather lovely new flyers attached!
Receive our offers and promotions in your email